Sunday, March 9, 2008

update on craftingrama

Hi all sorry I haven't been around forgot to grab my laptop and bring it into the bedroom with me when I was grabbing pain meds, bread, PB&J, and water bottles.
I forgot the day after the accidents always the worst and I also found out that I had done a bit more damage then I realized because the pain in my ankle/leg kind of walked over the pain in the rest of the body. The next day I went to get out of bed and couldn't move due to the pain in my back and hips. When I finally managed to get out of bed I looked in the full length mirror and found I was black and blue from the waist down so that explained a few things LOL. So I grabbed a few things while I was up and stayed in bed for the last few days except for bathroom runs. I chose the bed mostly because it was closest to the bathroom then the couch is, and more able to set up for my ankle, which meant I couldn't be online but I had no choice and I'm afraid the chat room was the last thing on my mind. I'm still pretty sore but am up for a bit to be able to watch my church programs on tv and then I am heading back to the bed room. I'm not sure yet if I can bring my laptop to the bedroom or not as I am thinking I may not be able to bend down to get the plug for it to bring into the bedroom and its a lot of weight to carry for a couple of hours of online time. But will see how I am a bit later. Thanks for your prayers and I apologize for not being able to do prayer chat for a bit. I'll try to be back on as soon as possible.I miss you all and pray for you all when ever I can.
craftingrama

No comments: