Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prayer Chats cancelled

Due to my daughter and grandson's visit I will have to cancel the prayer chat for a couple of weeks as we will be traveling back and forth etc. I won't be around much but will try to check in and see how things are going from time to time as I am able.
But please if you want to come in and type out a prayer anytime, anyday 24/7/365 go ahead your more then welcome and don't need to worry about having someone in the room to do so. Filling the chat room with prayer brings more blessing to all who come in, so feel free to pray to your hearts content.
God bless to all Mother's today
and everyone have a good Godly day today and everyday.

1 comment:

angelfmrsd said...

God Bless you for having this site. I pray all goes well for you

I am new to your group, look forward to getting to know you

I have had Chronic pain for 8 years now

Hugs

Kris