Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prayer request that kidney stone will move on out!

Hi all, I am having my first experience with a kidney stone and MIGHT need surgery (laser - or grab it and run, depending on it's size) and I would much rather take the option that the little lovely would pass through all by itself. I would ask that you pray that it passes and that I could find some relief from the pain and symptoms. If it doesn't work it's way out and I need the surgery, please pray that God handles all the details, and that things are successful. I really don't like going into the hospital with all my allergies, etc - so also that I would keep looking at God during the whole thing, if it is His will that I need the surgery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know lots of people with kidney stones, and things that have helped them are as follows.
Water
Fruit
Vegetables
Drinks
Water
Fruit
Water.

Fight it.
God doesnt give you hope - he gives you opportunities to have hope.