Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OOooooooooooooopppppppppppps!

*hangs head in shame* I profusely apologize for missing my chat last night. We had some problems with my son and trying to connect with his doctor. My son fell on Friday and landed with his foot at a 90 degree angle compared to his leg. He has possibly torn tendons. He'd been to the Dr. yesterday and given a new pain medicine which did not agree with him and I was on the phone trying to connect with his doctor during chat time. It took us an hour and a half to get to the doctor and I just plain forgot. I am SO sorry.


If you could pray for my son's healing - and for the wisdom about finding a new doctor. He refuses to go back to the one he'd been seeing as a result of last night's fiasco in getting a hold of the doctor and not being given a new pain med.

deni

No comments: