Monday, March 30, 2009

A good report from RRDave

We got email from Dave today:

Hi Liz, Deni, Everyone,

I want to report a good thing for a change. Yeah! My stomach is working again. Please pray as it does so, that I also lose weight. I miss everyone. I go to the chat room during the day mostly, nights are the worst for me. Someday I might surprise everyone. :) Also please pray for pressure in my spine, hip and legs, the pain in them has increased so walking for me becomes difficult or standing up. I am not sure what this means. God is though, please pray He reveals this to the doctors and others. Does this mean more medical tests? Another answer to prayer to report is that I know where the pain from my back comes from. I have a problem with the T5 in my spine it is intro, whatever this means. I also have spinal cord nerve damage, degenerative disc, and sciatic problems. All this helps explain why I spend so much time offline. :( One doctor said I had broken bones in my kneecap. :( Arthritis in my hip and bursitis also. Right hip might need a total hip replacement as well. Wow so much for good news, sorry. :(

If you want to email me please feel free to email. I would love to hear from a friend right now. Not sure if i will email you or voice email you with a microphone, depends on your computer lol.

Your friend and brother in Christ Always,
Dave

PS. I am able to do more things offline, on small scales anyway. TG for ps2 someday a WII, Lord willing, and karaoke as well as music of course. :-) And most importantly Jesus for keeping me going.

No comments: