Monday, September 1, 2008

Invisible Illness Week September 8-14, 2008


National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week will be held this year September 8-14. The purpose of the week is to raise awareness of the needs of the chronically ill and the issues they deal with.

Rest Ministries is holding an online conference hosted on Blog Talk Radio, so you can listen to the seminars online and call in to participate, if you'd like to. The talks will be Monday - Friday at noon, 3 pm, 6 pm, and 8:30 pm eastern time. Some of the speakers and topics are:

For more information, visit Invisible Illness Conference. I have also added the Invisible Illness Blog to our blog roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible place. I am so glad I came across your site. I have suffered from fibromyalgia for 17 years and prayer has gotten me through the worst of it. I hope to check back often and visit!