Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Prayer Chat Cancelled for a month - 6 weeks

As some of you know I will be going to Edmonton to visit with my oldest daughter and her family for a couple of weeks, I will be taking a greyhound there and back which is 12 hrs each way plus spending mammoth time with my 1 yr old grandson who has energy to burn plus LOL. I will need lots of time to recuperate afterwards, so depending on how I feel I will be coming back to the chat room sometime around the middle of the October give or take a week.

Please feel free to come into the chat room and if no one is around you can still type out your prayers as I do when no one shows up for prayer chat, then others can read them in the room history. I am sure God will bless you as He has blessed me. We need more prayer warriors for the chat room!

Also if you have any prayer requests you would like posted to the blog plz look for the link on the main page and Liz will post it as soon as she can.

I ask you all to pray for travel mercies for me and strength to keep up with my little one and keep an eye on the blog for prayer requests.

God bless and have a good and Godly day everyone

No comments: