Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Book Study "Hind's Feet On High Places" Starts March 2nd!

We will be having our first book study based on Hannah Hurnard's allegory of Christian life "Hind's Feed on High Places." We plan for the study to start at 9 pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain, 6 pm Pacific time. We will be creating a special room for the study so there won't be interruptions, and those that don't care to participate can still enjoy the main room. The study will last a minimum of 7 weeks and we will have transcripts available if you miss a session. Amazon carries the book. (It's not very expensive new and you can buy used ones as well.) If you want to participate, but can't afford the book, let one of the admins know and we'll see what we can do to help out. We'll be posting "lesson plans" for each session to guide you as you read. Expect the study to last about an hour! We look forward to seeing you there as we travel to the High Places! Blessings! deni aka QuietSoul51

4 comments:

debbie said...

I would love to be apart of this. Will try and get the book and read along with you all.
Dont think I will make it with you all online though as my time will be 9 pm and I am usually in bed by that point.
But will journey with you.

blessings
debbie/can

deni said...

Hi debbie! Glad you will be reading the book. I am thinking of adjusting the time if we have more east coast folks than west coast. Let me know if moving it up and hour would make a difference for you. Also are you available during the day? I'm thinking there might be a need to a daytime or Sunday afternoon study as well. Be blessed!

deni

Anonymous said...

I've read this book before and really got a lot out of it, so I'm hoping to join the bbok study. I'll have to find the book back first though...
quilterjan

deni said...

Hope you are able to join us! This is such a great book that I am sure we will have a good time discussing it!