Monday, February 23, 2009

Book Study "Hind's Feet On High Places" Starts March 2nd!

Hi all!  I was wondering if we could get a show of hands as to how many folks will be participating and what time zone you are in?  We might need to adjust the schedule a bit to accommodate some folks.  Either that, or we can hold two studies at different times. Let us know 1. If you will be attending and 2. your time zone and 3. if there might be a second time that would work better for you!  


We'll start just by reading Chapter 1.  The first study will be an introduction as to what you can expect from the study.  In particular we will be examining how "Hind's Feet" can be viewed as a story about the life of a Christian.  Do you identify with Much Afraid?  What do you think of her coming from the family of Fearings?  Can you find "The Chief Shepherd" reference in scripture? Be prepared to share your reactions to the first Chapter and please, let one of the admins know if you need a book!  If you haven't gotten your book yet, please attend anyway as this will be an informal lesson.

deni  aka QuietSoul51 

3 comments:

chocolate in my coffee said...

I will most definetly do all in my power to attend as I adore this book, I am at this point at CST but that will be changing to MST after daylight savings but thats ok I will still show up, even if you do have it later. ( I may need a holler but liz has my emergency IM so should be safe LOL)

Anonymous said...

hey hey qt,

i did send u a response but dont
c it on here- so sending it again.
yes i got the book the other day- an yes 9p.m. sun est is great for me. looking forward to it !!!!

p.j.

Anonymous said...

Hi deni! Steve got the book for me yesterday! sent you a longer email on your mac acct. Lynne