Questions for 3/16/09.
- What does your morning song sound like?
- Did Much Afraid really believe the Shepherd was able to change her?
- What allowed the Fearings to be able to invade Much Afraids home?
- Why do you think Much Afraid was not able to call out to the Shepherd when He walked by?
- Are their opportunities we miss because we don’t seize them, out of fear?
- Have you ever experienced subtle lies from the enemy overwhelming you until you found yourself locked in a prison cell or cottage?
- What “provisions” are you feeding the enemy?
- Who came to Much Afraid’s rescue? Why do you think she was able to cry for help this time? What brings you help or comfort when you use it?
- How important are names in this book? What do you think of Mrs. Valiant. Can you surmise anything about her relationship with the Shepherd? Why do you think she lives in the Valley of Humiliation?
- Why did Mrs. Valiant not scold Much Afraid for allowing her fearing relatives to come in and take control?