Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Craftingrama asks prayer request for loved ones

I would appreciate prayer for 2 special women in my life. The first is my oldest daughter Jennifer. As some of you know she is expecting my next grandchild in October. Yesterday they couldn't hear the heartbeat, so are sending her in for an emergency ultrasound. Its our prayer that the baby was just too active to be able to hear it and that the baby is just fine and there will be NO COMPLICATIONS with this pregnancy (last time Jen became diabetic during her pregnancy as well as having to have a C-section to name a couple).
The second is for Jennifer's Mother In Law Ela(Elizabeth). She has recently undergone bowel surgery and is now having stomach problems. She is being hospitalized for a few days(it sounds serious and I don't have all of the info yet as its a sudden situation).She has become a wonderful friend of mine and a joy to my daughter an grandson. I pray that God heals her to spend many happy healthy years with our family. Ela has asked for prayer and I am asking all of you to join with me that she is miraculously healed and back home right quick to play wordscapper with me on facebook and plan wonderful gifts to make
for our grandchildren.
Thank you in advance for all your prayers.

No comments: