Sunday, February 24, 2008

Continue to pray for liz

Liz is not in the chat room again today she is recuperating from a flu bug. Her son and hubby aren't doing to well either.
We would also appreciate your prayers for the chat room and for God's Guidance and wisdom as we go about improving this chat room and adding to its capabilities.
Regular chats resume on Monday be there or be square.(no comments from the peanut gallery, I already know I am square peg trying to fit into a round hole but God ain't finished sanding the edges off haven't ya heard me bellowing all winter hehe Poor God has enough sanding on me alone to build some powerful muscles there LOL, but thats ok I know He loves me and thats all that counts right ;-} .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear MIss CG --- Miss Liz is cheating an gettin off her bed rest. Please tell her to go back to bed. she didn't listen or take apple cider vinegar advice. i am sure you know how well it helps?
so get after her- an room keep praying as Liz needs to be well to pick up her FIL. [ sure don't want him to get sick too]!!!!!!!!! Blessings P.J

liz4cps said...

I think all the prayer is helping! Thanks so much. My son is much better -- still sniffling but has more energy than I do! I do have some signs of the flu -- I have some aches and have less energy than usual, but it's really not bad! My hubby seem alright, mostly. My hubby will drive my father-in-law straight to assisted living tomorrow. Pray he doesn't catch the flu; it would be much more serious for him.

Thanks! God bless.

Anonymous said...

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU LIZ I DO HOPE YOU GET BETTER QUICKLY, THAT FLU BUG IS NOTHING TO FOOL WITH. NOW WHAT MONDAY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NEXT MONDAY EVERYONE WILL BE HERE. WHAT TIME.
ALSO
TRISH