Friday, February 22, 2008

Honest its not poltergiest but

I'M BACK hehe
After being down for about 2 weeks with no internet I almost went insane but the good Lord took pity on me and held up the storms long enough for the techs to catch up to the growing list of disasters that befell us this month. We apparantly even lost a tower last Monday so all the techs were out fixing that back up and therefore the list of ppl that had internet outages for various reasons was put on hold again. We also had to wait in between the various storms that kept plagueing us which was adding to the list of ppl without internet. But God gave me a gift for my um (ok guys don't choke on this I really was a good girl *looks up* ok I didn't scream just grumbled *tries really hard to look innocent and sweet*), my internet speed has been increased and my daughter gets a bonus on the bill next month and everything has been updated so I am good for awhile barring unforseen storms that is. (is this where I cross my fingers and toes). Mind you I also managed to get an awful lot of stuff done while I was offline so that was a good thing too.
I am resuming my hosting of my prayer chat and I want to take this opportunity of thanking Liz for looking after it for me and for being so worried about me. I am so thankful to be back amongst my dear friends and can't tell you how much I worried and prayed for you all and missed you so very much.... yes even all the pie fight,hugs, roses, etc etc from apple and ter on facebook. LOL. It is so wonderful to be back so ya'all drop in and say hi this afternoon and if your so inclined stick around and have a word with the Lord while your at it. I'll be in the chat room at 4:30 EST For my ultimate favourite thing to do, talk to the BIG BOSS my ABBA.

No comments: